Sunday, July 21, 2013

Mindful Monday: Making Time

Mindful Monday: On Monday's I'm going to share what's been on my mind. I by no means have any of this figured out, I'm just thinking out loud here.

I feel like I've had enough on my plate lately that I haven't had room for blogging.  But, I've also said many times here that I must make time to be thankful.  So, let's start the week out with another thankful list.

potential for change
sound advice
helpful input
handfuls of wild blackberries
cooler weather
the sound of treetops rustling in the breeze
the smell of a farm (ummm yeah, never thought I would be thankful for/miss that smell)
hills and valleys loaded with trees
vibrant bouquets at farmer's market
a friendly conversation
new books to read
time to play with a few recipes
a thoughtful phone call
abundant provision
laughter
a playful twinkle of the eye
learning life lessons
hopeful expectation
curiosity
clear communication
feeling an inner peace or stillness
support in decision making
fun dishes
sharing recipes
fresh air and sunshine

Food for Thought: "Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control of what you do have power over instead of craving control over what you don't." -Steve Maraboli


No comments:

Post a Comment