Monday, December 3, 2012

Mindful Monday: Trust

Mindful Monday: On Monday's I'm going to share what's been on my mind. I by no means have any of this figured out, I'm just thinking out loud here.

O Sovereign Lord, you are God! Your words are trustworthy, and you have promised these good things to your servant. -2 Samuel 7:28

Those who know your name will trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you. -Psalm 9:10

But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation. -Psalm 13:5

The law of the Lord is perfect, reviving the soul. The statutes of the Lord are trustworthy, making wise the simple. -Psalm 19:7

In you our fathers put their trust; they trusted and you delivered them. They cried to you and were saved; in you they trusted and were not disappointed. -Psalm 22:4-5 

The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps in joy and I will give thanks to him in song. -Psalm 28:7

The Lord's unfailing love surrounds the man who trusts in him. -Psalm 32:10

When I am afraid, I will trust in you. -Psalm 56:3

Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge. -Psalm 62:8

He will have no fear of bad news; his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. -Psalm 112:7

It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in man. -Psalm 118:8

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul. -Psalm 143:8

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. -Proverbs 3:5-6

A gossip betrays a confidence, but a trustworthy man keeps a secret. -Proverbs 11:!3

Whoever gives heed to instruction prospers; and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord. -Proverbs 16:20

Wounds from a friend can be trusted, but an enemy multiplies kisses. -Proverbs 27:6

He who trusts in himself is a fool, but he who walks in wisdom is kept safe. -Proverbs 28:6

You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast because he trusts in you. -Isaiah 26:3

Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord, is the Rock eternal. -Isaiah 26:4 

The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him. -Nahum 1:7

Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much. So if you have not been trustworthy with worldly wealth, who will trust you with true riches? -Luke 16:10-11

---
Still hungry? Check out similar posts on patiencepeace, and hope
---

Food for Thought: "But God doesn't call us to be comfortable. He calls us to trust Him so completely that we are unafraid to put ourselves in situations where we will be in trouble if He doesn't come through." -Francis Chan 

No comments:

Post a Comment