Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tuesday's Twist: Just a Slice


Tuesday's Twist:  A basic recipe with a fun twist.  In other words, just another excuse for me to play around with weird recipes I've been dying to try.


Many people consider cutting up fruit to be a chore.  I happen to find it quite enjoyable and relaxing.


Sometimes I get a little carried away.


And play with my food decide to slice it a bit differently than your typical fruit salad.


Because food should be fun.


Especially if it's the last slice of summer. 



Colors, angles, layers, shapes. Start with a slice of melon and make just a few more slices this way and that. Stack, slide or twist your salad into place. Basil and a drizzle of fresh lime juice can't hurt either. 



Food for Thought: "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. " - Galatians 5:22 
\. 


No comments:

Post a Comment